|AUTOMATIC DIPPING OF HEADLIGHTS”||· In Indian driving conditions, especially in night time driving, driving is highly critical. One of the major problem in night time driving is the Glare problem. The glare coming from the high beam of upcoming vehicles momentarily blinds of the driver.
· Smart Auto dipper automatically shifts the headlight beam of vehicles according to the road and traffic conditions.
|“OVERSPEED ALERTS/PENALTY”||· Along with the low beam driving condition, there is a top speed limit as per municipal limits, road width, toll plaza and other such areas.
· Smart Auto Dipper with GPS informs driver about the speed limit in that partic-ular road or municipal limit, marked as per local transport authorities.
|“AUTO DIPPING IN MUNICIPAL LIMITS OF CITY”||· High beam should be switched to Low beam as and when vehicle enters into the municipal limits.
· Beam is shifted to low so as to reduce headlight glare to road users and people living in that area.
· High beam in municipal limit is one of the main causes of accidents at night.
|“AUTO DIPPING AS PER SPEED”||· If speed is less than 20 km/hr, high beam shifts to low beam.
· Smart Auto Dipper with GPS informs driver about the speed limit on that particular road, and dips beam as per the speed of the vehicle.
|“AUTO DIPPING AS PER ROAD WIDTH”||· Top speed limit and high beam driving varies with variation in road width. Wider the road, higher the top speed.
· Smart Auto Dipper with GPS informs driver about the speed limit on that particular road, and dips beam as per the width of that road.
|“AUTO DIPPING AT TOLL PLAZA’S”||· It shifts the headlamp beam from High to low as the vehicle approached a toll plaza.
· It also inform the driver about toll tariff as the tariff display boards are mounted at height. These boards are not easily readable at night due to shifting of beam from high to low.
|Advantages to Society
|· Safer Roads
· 40% less accidents
|IP rights of Auto dipper||Patent Granted India (Patent No. 300311)|